OPHIR FIELD LLC COACHES / TRAINERS/ STAFF/ ADMINISTRATORS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Soccer Fields NY, LLC and/or Ophir Field LLC
at Manhattanville College
2900 Purchase Street
Purchase. NY l0577
READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in SFNY, OPHIR FIELD LLC/ MANHATTANVILLE COLLEGE turf fields, related events, scrimmages, games, and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. I am fully aware that there are risks to me of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of , contributed to, by, or resulting from an outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), which is responsible for the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and /or any mutation or variation thereof
2. The risks of injury and illness (ex: communicable diseases such as MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19) from the activities involved in this program are significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and,
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4. I willingly agree to comply with all Federal, State, Local regulations as well as all protocols for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SFNY, Ophir Field LLC and Manhattanville College their officers, officials, members, agents, and/or employees, other participants, shareholders, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.