The health and safety of all our coaches, players, staff, and fans is our top priority. Spectators are allowed to watch league games and tournaments as long as they wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Spectators are not allowed during training, programs, Id clinics etc.
New York State’s new Covid 19 guidelines for indoor businesses, announced Friday, December 10, requires all customers, spectators, and staff, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask at all times in an indoor facility. Therefore all players, staff and coaches must wear a mask in the dome at all times.
This new updated policy will go into effect today, Monday, December 13th, 2021 as per New York State regulations.
Thank you for working with us to navigate through Covid 19 over the past 19 months. As always, our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and health of all our participants.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ophir looks forward to the winter 2021-22. We are very focused on having a safe and successful season. With the best interests of safety in mind, we are implementing important protocols and checklists which will be strictly followed to minimize risk. It has been noted that there is greater Covid-19 risk indoors versus outdoors.
In the bubble, Ophir is installing four (4) commercial air filtration/cleansing machines (Arizon Direct Air Management UV Light Air Treatment System) that contain MERV filtration and cleansing from enclosed UV-C lighting. For your information, Ophir would like to provide the following specification documents from the manufacturer to further educate our Participants. The information regarding the machines from the manufacturer can be found attached below.
These filtration/cleansing machines are in addition to the existing Arizon Air Rotation Technology in the dome. The air handlers for the bubble are fed by a combination of external air and internal recycled air. Per the manufacturer, the external air ventilation rate for the dome, by itself, is equal to a complete air change every 4.3 hours. The external air ventilation into the dome operates 24 hours a day since the air handlers operate continuously. The addition of the filtration/cleansing machines will provide an additional layer of protection to the already robust existing system.
IMPORTANT UPDATE RENTALS/EVENTS ‐ AT OPHIR TURF FIELD AND MANHATTANVILLE COLLEGE TURF FIELD
SPECTATORS MUST BE MASKED AT ALL TIMES AND BE FULLY COMPLIANT WITH OPHIR’S AND MANHATANVILLE'S COVID-19 POLICY AND PROTOCOLS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
OPHIR FIELD PROTOCOLS AND WAIVERS
- All equipment (goals) will be cleaned every day before the first usage and after the last training.
- Benches and other non-essential equipment will be removed from the turf and locked to minimize exposure.
- Cleaning personnel will wear disposable gloves and facemasks. Surfaces will be cleaned using soap and water and then with disinfectant. Ophir will use EPA disinfectants in compliance with CDC guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting Facilities
- The Turf surface will be sprayed from time to time with an anti-microbial disinfectant spray that is nonflammable, non- corrosive, and odorless.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be accessible.
- Gloves and disposable facemasks will be available. As detailed below users are expected to bring them and wear them while using Ophir.
- In the event of a suspected COVID-19 case or confirmed case CDC protocols should be followed and the field should not be used for 24 hours.
- No centralized hydration station at any Phase. Players, Coaches, trainers should bring their own water and the container should have their name.
- All coaches, players, trainers, volunteers, etc. (“Participants”) entering Manhattanville College or Ophir Dome must use the back entrance to the college 100 College Drive Purchase NY 10577. Please do not use Manhattanville College main gate. Do not block the roadway and adhere to the Manhattanville College parking regulations. Parking is only permitted in the parking lots across from the baseball field.
- The entrance to the dome is adjacent to the baseball field. Participants can only use the revolving doors. All other doors are only for emergency.
- All waivers must be submitted either by using the link provided on the Ophir Website or you can email the waivers duly signed to email@example.com. Returning Participants do not need to fill out the waiver again.
- Everyone must wear masks covering their nose and mouth at all times in the dome.
- All Manhattanville buildings are not open to the public and Participants can’t walk/run around campus. Spectators are allowed to come to the dome to watch games, league play, tournaments and scrimmages. Spectators must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while inside the dome regardless of their vaccination status.
- No Spectators on turf and on the courts. Spectators must remain the the designated area behind netting.
- Adult Spectators are responsible for the proper supervision of children in their care.
- No pets permitted inside the Ophir Dome.
- No gum, candy or similar item is permitted anywhere near the turf or the courts.
- No glass containers.
- No tobacco, or vaping productos of any kind.
- No alcoholic beverages anywhere on campus.
- Appropriate athletic footwear only (i.e. no track spikes, no baseball cleats, etc). Only flat shoes are allowed on the courts.
- The Ophir dome is under video surveillance. Footage may be used at the discretion of the Ophir Field management.
- For on-site emergencies/questions, please contact Rocco Tammone at (845) 913-5297. For all other questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.